Neapco uses the latest technologies in the design and manufacture of its propshafts/driveshafts to optimize driveline performance and reduce NVH issues for all system configurations. All components and systems are designed and validated in-house to current applicable standards by our staﬀ of experienced driveline engineers. Whether your system conﬁguration is single piece, multi-piece, traditional Cardan, high speed constant velocity joint or other, Neapco has a solution to meet your requirements.
Features and Benefits
Diverse product portfolio — U-joints ranging from 1000 to 1810 series in maintenance-free or greaseable models, with an extensive selection of robust yokes
Center bearings with high vibrational damping characteristics — Designed and balanced to meet high RPM requirements with reduced NVH
Ductile iron or forged steel components — High strength design reduces ear-and-plug deflection for reduced warranty and risk of leaks under load
Robust, durable designs — Long-lasting under constant high power loads in the harshest conditions
Tested and verified — Designs meet performance standards for low maintenance, high speed/high torque and the other requirements of heavy-duty off-highway applications
Custom solutions — Driveline assemblies in a wide range of lengths and torque loads to meet application requirements
Performance Series Carbon Fiber Driveshaft System
Neapco has partnered with Composite Drivelines to offer the aftermarket’s only matched carbon fiber driveshaft system for ultimate strength, fatigue resistance, and durability. Each component is engineered, optimized, and validated using proprietary finite element analysis (FEA) and extensive physical testing of components and assemblies. The driveshafts are assembled with a proprietary bonding technology protected by multiple patent-pending innovations. Benefits include:
- Advanced yoke and bonded connection designs are optimized for maximum adhesion, strength, durability, and overall performance.
- Carbon fiber filaments are precision wound and layered for axial stiffness, torsional strength, and critical speed.
- FEA performance tested in a broad spectrum of applications to ensure driveshafts far exceed their rated capacity.
- Undergoing SFI Foundation Certification for sanctioned body qualification.
- Speed and ease of assembly prioritized in new designs. Consistent and secure bonds can be created using the patent pending adhesive injection process, while ensuring precise centering and industry leading torque capability.
Driveshafts for Polaris Applications
Make sure your Polaris vehicle has the driveshaft strength to handle your workload by choosing a genuine Neapco OE series product. All Neapco Driveshafts are Autophoretic coated to provide superior corrosion resistance. Driveshafts are tested and validated in-house to ensure strength and reliability.
For more information on Neapco aftermarket products, please see the eCatalog.